53% of all real estate sales are now being done with a Millennial. Yes, the millennial generation is actually a bigger generation, a more powerful generation, than the Baby Boomer Generation. Millennials are buying and selling homes. Because of this we have to shift our attention and ask ourselves:
"How can I market myself to this huge demographic, this massive group of people?"
The answer? By becoming a better marketer and really focusing in on what is it going to take to attract and keep millennial clients engaged.
Here are 5 Ways to Engage with the Millennial Audience:
1) Use Social Media. Obviously social media is where millennials spend most of their time. To connect we need to be posting 5 to 10 times a week on social media on places like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and Snapchat. Yes, there are a lot of different platforms out there. Pick the ones that you're going to use and then stretch and keep stretching into other ones that you may not be using as frequently. The idea is meeting your audience where your audience is. They're not going to come to you, you have to go to them.
** * Side note make sure you have connected with all your sphere of influence members on as many of these platforms as possible. Remember with social media it's all about being visible. Visibility is more important than talent. I can be the most talented REALTOR, the most skilled REATLOR, the best REALTOR that's ever been in your community, but if I'm not visible and people can't find me, it doesn't matter.
2) Use Digital Presentations. If we haven't moved up to a tablet presentation, it's time. It could be on our phone, on our website, on a tablet device, or a laptop but we have to be able to do a digital presentation where we can demonstrate services quickly and visually through a sleek, elegant, classy, digital presentation.
3) Be Brand Authentic. Being brand authentic means that people just don't want to see a glamour shot of you anymore. They want a 360 degree view of your life, who you are, who your kids are, who your spouse or significant other is. They want to know about your lifestyle. They want to know everything. We have to open ourselves up more than we've ever done.
4) Use Video Engagement. If we want to have brand authenticity and really connect with the millennial generation the next step in this journey is video engagement. To connect with our audience we should be doing video one to two times a week. This gives us the opportunity to speak directly to our audiences. Some agents are even creating a YouTube channel to connect with their audience.
5) Provide Social Proof. 92% of consumers believe family and friends over advertisers. And this is doubly true with the Millennial generation. They believe that they should do business with people that have been referred to them. So getting reviews is really important. They want social proof that you do what you say you're going to do, and you perform at a high level and you have raving fans.
Ready to take Your Business to the Next Level?
Implement game changing lead generation strategies, grow your sphere of influence, improve your presentation skills, build systems, tap into follow up tools, learn time management strategies, and tap into your true potential.
This is your time to create the business and life you deserve!
✔ Take Control of Your Career!
✔ Manage Your Time Effectively!
✔ Attract Clients Instead of Chase Clients!
✔ Plug into Proven Systems!
✔ Tap Your True Potential!